Richard Lamour, M.D.
Board-Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon
Dr. Richard Lamour Specializes In:
Sports Medicine; Knee, Foot, & Ankle, Arthroscopic Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS)
Oly Ortho Location: Eastside Clinic
About Dr. Lamour:
- Bachelor of Arts in Natural Sciences: Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
- Doctor of Medicine: The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, OH
- General Surgery Internship: Jackson Memorial Hospital, University of Miami, Miami, FL
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Jackson Memorial Hospital, University of Miami, Miami, FL
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine Fellowship: Andrews Institute for Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine, Gulf Breeze, FL
- Foot and Ankle Surgery Fellowship: Las Vegas Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Institute, Las Vegas, NV
Richard J. Lamour, M.D., is a dual-fellowship-trained, board-certified orthopaedic surgeon of the foot and ankle as well as sports medicine and arthroscopic surgery. He specializes in foot and ankle arthritis, trauma, and deformity correction in adults.
After completing his undergraduate degree in natural sciences at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland,
When he is not seeing patients,