Trevor A. Barronian, M.D.
Fellowship Trained Orthopaedic Surgeon
Dr. Barronian Specializes In:
Hip, Knee, Joint Replacement & Reconstruction
Oly Ortho Location: Westside Clinic
Background & Training:
- Bachelor of Science: University of Washington, Seattle, WA – Biochemistry
- Doctor of Medicine: Oregon Health and Science University School of Medicine, Portland, OR
- Internship: Omeros, Seattle, WA – Biopharmaceutical Development
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Oregon Health and Science University School of Medicine, Portland, OR
- Fellowship Training: Rothman Institute, Atlantic City, NJ
– American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
-American Academy of Hip and Knee Surgeons
A Pacific Northwest native, Dr. Barronian attended the University of Washington as an undergraduate with a BS in Biochemistry. His medical school and orthopaedic residency were completed at Oregon Health and Science University School of Medicine in Portland, and fellowship training in adult reconstruction was through the Rothman Institute in New Jersey.
Dr. Barronian has done extensive volunteer work both locally and internationally including providing medical aid, food, and educational support to youth.
Outside of work, Dr. Barronian and his wife enjoy spending time outdoors skiing, biking, hiking, and surfing. They also are avid readers who love cooking, working in the garden or on house projects, and traveling.