Bradley Christ, M.D.
Board-Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon
Dr. Bradley Christ Specializes In:
Sports Medicine; Hip, Knee & Shoulder
Oly Ortho Location: Westside Clinic
Background & Training:
- Bachelor of Arts in Management Engineering: Claremont McKenna College, Claremont, CA
- Bachelor of Science in Bioengineering: University of California, San Diego, San Diego, CA
- Master of Engineering in Bioengineering: University of California, San Diego, San Diego, CA
- Doctor of Medicine: Keck School of Medicine of University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: University of California, San Francisco – Fresno, Fresno, CA
- Sports Medicine Fellowship: University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Bradley Christ is a fellowship-trained sports medicine surgeon specializing in arthroscopy as well as orthopaedic trauma. He earned his bachelor’s degree in management engineering from Claremont McKenna College and his bachelor’s and master’s degrees in bioengineering from the University of California, San Diego. Dr. Christ then pursued his medical degree at the Keck School of Medicine at the University of Southern California.
After medical school, Dr. Christ completed his orthopaedic surgery residency at the University of California, San Francisco – Fresno. He then chose to undergo additional specialty training in sports medicine by completing a fellowship at the University of California, Los Angeles.
When he is not seeing patients, Dr. Christ enjoys traveling, outdoor activities, and music.