Quick Info About Dr. Halpin:
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry: Brown University, Providence, RI
- Doctor of Medicine: Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- General Surgery Internship: Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Neurological Surgery Residency: Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Spinal Deformity and Minimally Invasive Surgery Fellowship: Tyler Koski, M.D., and John Liu, M.D., Chicago, IL
- Locations: Olympia Orthopedics Westside Clinic
Dr. Halpin is a native of Olympia and graduated from Capital High School before attending Brown University in Rhode Island where he earned a degree in Chemistry with Honors. He graduated medical school from Northwestern University and remained there to complete a residency in the Department of Neurological Surgery. During that time he also spent
He joined Olympia Orthopaedic Associates in 2011 and sees patients in our Westside location.
Dr. Halpin is a member of the South Sound Gamma Knife® Team at St. Joseph.
Contact Us Today
We have two convenient locations in Thurston County, Washington. Contact us today to speak with one of our friendly and knowledgeable receptionists to book an appointment with Dr. Halpin!