Ryan Halpin, M.D.
Board-Certified in Neurological Surgery
Dr. Ryan Halpin Specializes In:
Brain Tumors, Gamma Knife Radiosurgery, General Neurosurgery, Minimally Invasive Spine, Revision Spinal Surgery, Spinal Deformity
Oly Ortho Location: The Spine Center
Quick Info About Dr. Halpin:
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry: Brown University, Providence, RI
- Doctor of Medicine: Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- General Surgery Internship: Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Neurological Surgery Residency: Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Spinal Deformity and Minimally Invasive Surgery Fellowship: Tyler Koski, M.D., and John Liu, M.D., Chicago, IL
Dr. Halpin is a native of Olympia and graduated from Capital High School before attending Brown University in Rhode Island where he earned a degree in Chemistry with Honors. He graduated medical school from Northwestern University and remained there to complete a residency in the Department of Neurological Surgery. During that time he also spent
He joined Olympia Orthopaedic Associates in 2011 and sees patients at our Spine Center location in West Olympia.
Dr. Halpin is a member of the South Sound Gamma Knife® Team at St. Joseph.