Ryan Halpin, M.D.
Board-Certified in Neurological Surgery
Dr. Ryan Halpin Specializes In:
Brain Tumors, Gamma Knife Radiosurgery, General Neurosurgery, Minimally Invasive Spine, Revision Spinal Surgery, Spinal Deformity
Quick Info About Dr. Halpin:
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry: Brown University, Providence, RI
- Doctor of Medicine: Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- General Surgery Internship: Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Neurological Surgery Residency: Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Spinal Deformity and Minimally Invasive Surgery Fellowship: Tyler Koski, M.D., and John Liu, M.D., Chicago, IL
- Locations: Olympia Orthopedics Westside Clinic
Dr. Halpin is a native of Olympia and graduated from Capital High School before attending Brown University in Rhode Island where he earned a degree in Chemistry with Honors. He graduated medical school from Northwestern University and remained there to complete a residency in the Department of Neurological Surgery. During that time he also spent
He joined Olympia Orthopaedic Associates in 2011 and sees patients in our Westside location.
Dr. Halpin is a member of the South Sound Gamma Knife® Team at St. Joseph.