Quick Info About Dr. Manista:
- Bachelor of Arts in Music Performance: University of Miami Frost School of Music, Coral Gables, FL
- Post-Baccalaureate Coursework: Cleveland State University, Cleveland, OH
- Doctor of Medicine: Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. Cleveland, OH
- Halsted Surgical Internship: The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- Spine Surgery Fellowship: The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- Locations: Olympia Orthopedics Westside Clinic
Dr. Manista completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Miami in Coral Gables Florida with a Bachelor’s Degree in music performance. He received his Medical Degree from Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine in 2002 where he was elected in to Alpha Omega Alpha. He spent his internship and residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Maryland. Upon completing his residency he remained at Johns Hopkins to complete a fellowship in spinal surgery.
Contact Us Today
We have two convenient locations in Thurston County, Washington. Contact us today to speak with one of our friendly and knowledgeable receptionists to book an appointment with Dr. Manista!