Dominic Femiano, M.D.
Board-Certified in Family Medicine
Fellowship Trained in Primary Care Sports Medicine
Dr. Dominic Femiano Specializes In:
Ankle, Elbow, Foot, Hand, Hip, Knee, Shoulder, Spine, Sports Medicine, Wrist
Quick Info About Dr. Femiano:
- Bachelor of Science: University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Doctor of Medicine: Jefferson Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
- Family Medicine Residency: Group Health Cooperative, Seattle, WA
- Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship: University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Locations: Olympia Orthopedics Westside Clinic
Dr. Dominic Femiano is a native of the Pacific Northwest. He grew up in Seattle and earned his undergraduate degree at the University of Washington before attending medical school at Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia, PA. He completed his residency in family medicine at Group Health Cooperative in Seattle, serving as chief resident, and then completed a fellowship in primary care sports medicine at the University of Washington. He is board certified in family medicine with a certificate of added qualification in sports medicine. He joined Olympia Orthopaedic Associates in October 2015.
He specializes in the nonoperative treatment of sports-related injuries and musculoskeletal care of chronic tendon injuries, arthritis, fractures, and ligament sprains/tears. He also has interest in concussion management in young athletes and screening for cardiovascular disorders of young athletes. Dr. Femiano performs ultrasound for diagnosis and therapeutic joint and soft tissue injections.
He enjoys staying active outdoors and absorbing the local art and restaurant scene.