Christina J. Hajewski, M.D.
Fellowship Trained Orthopaedic Surgeon
Dr. Hajewski Specializes In:
Spinal Surgery, Neck, Back, Spine
Oly Ortho Location: The Spine Center
Background & Training
- Bachelor of Science: University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL – Summa cum Laude
- Master of Science: Brown University, Providence, RI
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
- Spine Surgery Fellowship Training: Indiana Spine Group
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honors Society
- Washington State Medical Association
Born and raised in Texas, Dr. Tina Hajewski graduated Summa Cum Laude from the University of Miami with a Bachelor of Science in Geological Sciences with a Minor in Chemistry; she was also a part of the varsity swim team. She then received her Masters of Science from Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island. She returned to the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine for her Doctorate of Medicine. Dr. Hajewski completed her Orthopaedic Surgery Residency at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics before finishing her Spine Surgery Fellowship training at the Indiana Spine Group.
Dr. Hajewski is published in numerous orthopaedic journals, has a book chapter in Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery (3rd Edition), and her research has been presented extensively from Boston to Orlando to San Francisco to Melbourne, Australia.
Outside of work, Dr. Hajewski still tries to find time to swim. She enjoys spending time with her husband and two boys and is excited about all of the outdoor recreation opportunities available in their new home state.