William Peterson, M.D.
Board-Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon
Dr. William Peterson Specializes In:
Athletic & Sport Injuries, Shoulder & Knee Replacement, Shoulder & Knee Trauma
Oly Ortho Location: Eastside Clinic
Quick Info About Dr. Peterson:
- Bachelor of Science in Medicine: Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
- Doctor of Medicine: Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- General Surgery Internship: Washington University Medical Center/Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St. Louis, MO
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Washington University Medical Center/Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St. Louis, MO
- Sports Medicine Fellowship: The Hughston Clinic, Columbus, GA
Dr. Peterson received his undergraduate education at Northwestern University in Evanston, IL. He was in the Honors Program in Medical Education and received a BS in Medicine degree. He then attended Northwestern University Medical School in Chicago, graduating with distinction. Dr. Peterson received his orthopaedic training at Washington University in St. Louis and then did an additional one year Sports Medicine fellowship at the Hughston Sports Medicine Clinic in Columbus, GA. He has been in practice in Olympia since 1990.