Tracy Hamblin, M.D.
Board-Certified in Family Medicine
Certificate of Added Qualifications in Sports Medicine: American Board of Family Medicine
Dr. Tracy Hamblin Specializes In:
Sports Medicine; all body parts, & Orthobiologics
Oly Ortho Location: Westside Clinic
Quick Info About Dr. Hamblin:
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering: The University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- Master of Science in Biomedical Engineering: Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT
- Family and Preventative Medicine Residency: University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT
- Sports Medicine Fellowship: John Peter Smith Hospital, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Hamblin is a native of Salt Lake City, UT and attended Murray High School. She then attended University of Utah and Syracuse University for her undergraduate and graduate education in biomedical engineering. She then pursued her medical degree at University of Utah School of Medicine. After completion of medical school, Dr. Hamblin stayed at University of Utah to complete her residency in Family Medicine. She then attended the John Peter Smith Sports Medicine program for her fellowship in Fort Worth, Texas. She joined Olympia Orthopaedic Associates in September 2014.
She is board certified in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine. She specializes in