Quick Info About Dr. Helpenstell:
- Bachelor of Arts: Grinnell College, Grinnell, IA
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA
- Rotating Internship: Virginia Mason Medical Center, Seattle, WA
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: The University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM
- Sports Medicine Fellowship: Orthopaedic and Fracture Clinic, Eugene, OR
- Foot and Ankle Surgery Fellowship: Harborview Medical Center, Seattle, WA
- Locations: Olympia Orthopedics Westside Clinic
Dr. Helpenstell attended Grinnell College, Grinnell, Iowa graduating with a Bachelor of Arts Degree. During his time at Ginnell College, Dr. Helpenstell was a 5-Time All-American Diver. He received his Medical Degree from the University Of Washington School Of Medicine and was certified as a Diplomat with the National Board of Medical Examiners. His internship was spent at Virginia Mason Hospital in Seattle, Washington and his residency at University of New Mexico Hospitals in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Dr. Helpenstell completed two fellowships, one in sports medicine at the Orthopaedic and Fracture Clinic in Eugene, Oregon and the second, a fellowship in foot and ankle surgery at Harborview Medical Center / University Hospital, Seattle, Washington.
Contact Us Today
We have two convenient locations in Thurston County, Washington. Contact us today to speak with one of our friendly and knowledgeable receptionists to book an appointment with Dr. Helpenstell!