Matthew Marshall is a certified physician assistant working in our Rapid Orthopaedic Care clinic. He specializes in closed reductions, small and large joint cortisone injections, viscosupplementation injections, laceration repairs, and trigger point injections. Matthew received his associate’s degree from The George Washington University in Washington, D.C., and earned his bachelor of science and master of physician assistant studies degrees through the Interservice Physician Assistant Program at the University of Nebraska Medical Center.
Matthew is a decorated Captain of the United States Army, and he has had experience with sports medicine and traumatic injuries throughout his life and career. He takes an evidence-based approach to care in a manner that will maximize patient outcomes in the shortest period of time. Matthew enjoys making a positive impact in a person's life and is happiest when a patient can return to their normal activities without restrictions.
- Associate of Science: The George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
- Bachelor of Science: Interservice Physician Assistant Program, University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies: Interservice Physician Assistant Program, University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Certification: National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Society of Army Physician Assistants
- Washington Academy of Physician Assistants
- Wilderness Medical Society