Lori Cardwell joined Olympia Orthopaedic Associates in June of 2008 and works directly with Dr. P. Brodie Wood at our Eastside location. Lori holds a Master of Science from University of Oregon and has a 12 year background in radiology technology prior to her completion of the Physician Assistant Program at The University of Washington in 1998. Lori joined us with 10 years of prior orthopaedic specific experience.
- Master of Science: University of Oregon, Eugene, OR
- Physician Assistant Program: University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Certification: American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Washington Academy of Physician Assistants
- Washington State Medical Association