Michelle joined Olympia Orthopaedic Associates in 2017, bringing with her 17 years of nursing experience, including 10 years in the operating room. In her most recent years, she has been working exclusively with the surgeons of Olympia Orthopaedic Associates as a registered nurse first assistant (R.N.F.A.), providing a variety of general orthopaedic surgical assistance.
Michelle works directly with Dr. Agtarap at the Eastside clinic. She earned her associate of science in nursing degree from Western Nevada College in Carson City, Nevada. She then went on to earn her bachelor of science in nursing degree from Western Governors University in Salt Lake City, Utah. After that, she completed her masters of science in nursing degree at Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences in Boston and is now a certified family nurse practitioner.
Outside of the clinic, Michelle’s interests include spending time with her spouse and their three dogs. They enjoy traveling and spending time outdoors. When at home, she enjoys cycling, playing golf, hiking, gardening, and sailing.
- Associate of Applied Sciences, Nursing: Western Nevada College, Carson City, NV
- Associate of General Studies: Western Nevada College, Carson City, NV
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing: Western Governors University, Kent, WA
- Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner Studies, Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences, Boston, MA
- Registered Nurse First Assistant Program: National Institute of First Assisting, Centennial, CO
- Certification as a Certified Registered Nurse – Operating Room: Competency & Credentialing Institute
- Certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner: American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing