Abhineet Chowdhary, M.D.
Dr. Abhineet Chowdhary Specializes In:
Neurosurgery; Back, Neck & Spine
Oly Ortho Location: The Spine Center
Quick Info About Dr. Chowdhary:
- Bachelor of Science: University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
- Doctor of Medicine: The Ohio State University College of Medicine and Public Health, Columbus, OH
- General Surgery Internship: University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Neurological Surgery Residency: University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Spine Surgery Fellowship: Cedars-Sinai Hospital, Dept. of Neurosurgery, Los Angeles, CA; Atkinson-Morley Hospital, St. George’s Trust, London, UK
- Board Certification: American Board of Neurological Surgery, RFP Endovascular
- Society of Neurointerventional Surgery
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Washington State Association of Neurological Surgeons (WSANS), President (2019-Present)
Dr. Chowdhary, who specializes in neurosurgery, spine surgery, and vascular/endovascular neurosurgery, joined Olympia Orthopaedic Associates in the spring of 2021. He is a Midwest native and attended the University of Wisconsin for his undergraduate work. He went on to The Ohio State University for medical school and performed his internship and residency at The University of Washington.
After completing his fellowship, Dr. Chowdhary took a position at Overlake Hospital in Bellevue, Washington where he was instrumental in developing the Overlake Neuroscience Institute.
Dr. Chowdhary is excited to develop his practice in the South Sound region not only with OOA, but will also be a part of the Providence Saint Peter Hospital stroke team.