Dr. Agtarap completed his residency training in orthopaedic surgery at the University of Washington. Dr. Agtarap is a native of Washington and completed his medical school education at the University of Washington following an undergraduate career at Washington State University where he graduated Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology.
Dr. Agtarap began practicing orthopaedics at Olympia Orthopaedic Associates in 1997. He received certification from the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery in 1999.
Dr. Agtarap is actively involved with the Boys and Girls Clubs of America on a local and national level. He also actively runs and participates in marathons across the nation.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Biology: Washington State University, Pullman, WA
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA
- General Surgery Internship: University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Washington State Orthopaedic Association
- Capital Medical Center
- Providence St. Peter Hospital