Dr. Manista completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Miami in Coral Gables Florida with a Bachelor’s Degree in music performance. He received his Medical Degree from Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine in 2002 where he was elected in to Alpha Omega Alpha. He spent his internship and residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Maryland. Upon completing his residency he remained at Johns Hopkins to complete a fellowship in spinal surgery.
Dr. Manista is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Dr. Manista joined Olympia Orthopaedic Associates in August of 2008. He specializes in complex surgery of the spine and sees patients in our Westside location.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Arts in Music Performance: University of Miami Frost School of Music, Coral Gables, FL
- Post-Baccalaureate Coursework: Cleveland State University, Cleveland, OH
- Doctor of Medicine: Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. Cleveland, OH
- Halsted Surgical Internship: The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- Spine Surgery Fellowship: The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Western Orthopaedic Association
- Capital Medical Center
- Providence St. Peter Hospital